Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

The same thing we do everynight Pinky.....

I am completely dumbfounded by the fact that at least 3 people look at my blog everyday.  I know 3 isn't many but it's usually somewhere in the 8-20 range which blows my mind.  I mean, I know I like to talk but I always thought people were mostly nodding along just to be polite.  Maybe I'm just completely insane and people like making themselves feel a little more normal.  I do entertain myself most days.  I think everything is funny for all the wrong reasons.  One of the best things I've learned in the last few years is that laughter is always appropriate.  I learned this from a friend whose laughter often frustrated me.  Then I began to realize that it's always better to giggle at ridiculousness than most other reactions.  Laughter and knowing that "it's only as important or horrible as you make it".....pretty much solves everything.  Sometimes I wish my brain had an answering machine.....not so much for true answers...more for recording all the random crap that I think and quickly forget.  I think my skull is housing Pinky and the Brain......they continue to fumble around each other without achieving world domination, just random silliness.  Now....if I could just figure out who the creepsters are.....not just how many.

Not sure this stay at home mom or dishwasher role is enough for me. 

I miss having someone to s*!t talk with for 6 hours every day.  That's a little weird but I'm so good at it and no one here knows me well enough to not get offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment