Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Just another half please….um hefe grande

(i wrote this w/ squids buddies in mind...but decided the whole world needed to be involved)

It’s Thursday and just because I’m in another state doesn’t save you from my rants

Today was much better…..I learned/decided the following

I'm not sure I want to get married...for reals...i'm just going to become the female version of the coolest guy I know.....which basically just means Bender w/out the ticking clock

Going for a short neighborhood walk and accidentally finding a lake is awesome….doing it twice is badass or means I have no idea where I am…either way more fun than u-turns

For a girl who loves alone time...I need a lot of stimulation…if I drive around alone for an hour I find at least 10 things humorous and need to tell someone….today I drove past a place called “the spicy pickle” would you eat there?

I don’t know how to give myself a break…I have felt under stimulated and unchallenged since December…as SJ said “aside from the major life change”…after driving past three tattoo parlors I thought “if something crazy doesn’t happen soon I’m getting a tat of a gun and jumping out of a plane again”….then I remembered SJ’s words and how yesterday I thought I was going to puke all day…maybe I should recognize what I just did and cool-out....I often think of Kyle saying "shiny keys" when I do random stupid ADD things...it's true...I need meds

Awesome translates, no matter what state you’re in…I talked w/ an old friend for an hour and decided I was still awesome, even if no one here knows it yet. Then I talked to a douche…he’s not awesome no matter what state I’m in

I found Mt. Bonnell and thought I was lost coming home….but found the Austin Museum of Art…which is beautiful, on the water and walking distance from my sister’s house…ahh warm and fuzzy again

In an effort to actually leave the house, I drove downtown and kinda knew where I was most of the time….then I was forced onto MLK---YES, I got nervous regardless of my ghetto Lexus status….then I realized I was on UT’s campus and there was a HUGE football stadium staring me in the face…campus was badass and complete with two frat-ish couples dressed like they are 50

Most of Austin is like Carrboro on steroids…which means, my bangs are too long and my deodorant works too well…..my jeans are surely not hip enough

A van full of rock star wannabies used to get me excited….now I want to throw eggs or bean filled tortillas at them…is that wrong?

I passed a white Mercedes and didn’t cringe thinking Thumb Face might be driving it….baby steps

I like this town today but really really really wanted to import my favorite people here…..

I don't believe in God...but if there is one, he made my sister and her husband for one another. JT is the most amazing person ever....and just as crazy and quirky as Lisa....still don't think I want to get married

I’m still unemployed but according to Time Magazine…Austin is the place to get a job…let’s hope!

Tomorrow I’m going to go figure out why the entire state of Florida thinks 7 elevens are so great….might just hang out and have a slurpee….if that isn’t enough excitement maybe I’ll be sending you all pictures of my new colt 45 tat….or I’ll jump trains.

I actually do want to train jump....that would be cool....wonder if my necklace w/ a 44 shell is hardcore enough to scare the other trainees (what are they called???)

SMOOCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment