Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

uh...what?

I think the Texas heat has finally melted my brain.  I saw a tweet about doing a 100 Day Burpee Challenge.  I thought it sounded fun and asked my roommate if she wanted to do it with me.  I was selfishly thinking it would be nice to have an accountability partner.  Part of the challenge involves making a video of day 25, 50 and 75.  I do not desire to be videoed...ever....so even more reason to have a buddy on board to hold me to it.  Then something bad happened......I got excited about a themed party.  That's usually bad news because I get obsessed and things get crazy.  Within a few hours I had 10 people excited about burpees....with the simple promise of BBQ upon completion.  It's nuts what people will do for some grilled meat.  The current Burpees4BBQ count is 22.....who else wants in??  The beauty of video means you don't have to be in Texas....of course you do have to work on the honor system.  Action is character and reality lives in language!

100 Day Burpee Challenge rules and regs HERE....thanks Jess!  If you are in...let me know...there's BBQ in it for you....or a high five if you'd rather.

Coming soon.....Burpee Scavenger Hunt!

In other news, I'm beginning the master cleanse next week to try to finally get my thyroid and liver back to normal.....thanks Yasmin for teaching me a true lesson on why synthetic hormones are terrible.  No better motivation for the cleanse than 50 burpees chasing me.  I don't think I'll make it to 50 while only sipping lemonade for dinner.  This is where the "uh, what" comes into play....why am I doing all of this??????

No comments:

Post a Comment